Ey Guru! This is a great opportunity to boost your career in the VC industry and the European Startup scene by commercializing startups and their programs to help this world becoming more Tech, more Green, and more Social!
Let's start from the beginning. We are looking for a driven fundraiser to raise funds for the organization. The fundraiser's responsibilities include developing fundraising programs, recruiting sponsors and volunteers, and encouraging support through promotional activities. You should also develop and maintain professional relationships with current investors and partners in UK and Italy.
To be successful as a fundraiser, you should demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, plus strong leadership qualities. Ultimately, a top-notch fundraiser should be able to perform under pressure, possessing exceptional organizational and presentation skills.
On top of that, you should also be an experienced professional commercial manager with a passion for adding value and increasing growth by identifying new commercial opportunities and helping shape marketing efforts. Our ideal candidate will be committed to maintaining a constant awareness of trends and market conditions, in order to provide strategic advice to upper management. This role requires someone who is a creative, strategic thinker with excellent organizational abilities to manage a small team of developers to create exceptional IT Softwares and Solutions that solve pain point issues in the market using Engineering & Tech skills. If you are able and ready to promote and expand our company’s commercial activities and generate revenues in a way that leads to sustainable growth and satisfied clients, we are ready to meet you.
- MBA in business administration, finance or similar field form a TOP ranked Business School
- English, Italian and Spanish proficiency. Other European languages is a plus.
- Successful work experience as a commercial manager or another relevant role
- Proven success in sales and/or marketing, as well as evidence of the ability to manage relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Solid understanding of market research methods and analysis and passionate about VC Industry and Private Equity
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Excellent instincts and commercial awareness coupled with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop complete Business plans and Value Proposition
- Guide our IT team to execute programs, improve the way we deliver solutions, and commercialize those solutions
- Competitor Analysis and Pricing definition to achieve commercial goals and objectives
- Prepare Investor Pitch, communications, and strategies to execute EXITS (partial or total)
- Researching potential sponsors, alliances and partners
- Writing funding proposals and sending these to potential sponsors
- Developing fundraising events
- Organizing campaigns that will lead to donations.
- Exceptional teaching and public speaking
- Multi cultural Program Manager and Team Leader
- Ability to develop and implement commercial strategies, meeting company goals and objectives with a strong focus on strategies to accelerate growth
- Working knowledge of how to conduct market research and analysis including the creation of detailed business plans
- Extensive understanding of business growth models and the ability to foresee commercial opportunities
- Develop plans for expansion and business development
- Understand existing customer relationships and their requirements to ensure they are being met
- Willingness to take strategic risks, acting to acquire new customers and manage client relationships
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service, etc.)
- Excellent relational skills, working tirelessly to build and maintain beneficial partnerships with key stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of metrics to monitor the performance of commercial activities, reporting results to senior management
- Strategic development and critical thinking skills are needed to assist in setting financial targets, developing budgets, and monitoring compliance
After Sales Manager & Logistics Area Coordinator
Ey Guru! We are looking for an AFTER SALES MANAGER whose responsibility is to maximize sales by closing business on an ongoing basis after the first sale; negotiating with existing accounts for contract renewals; maintaining contracts and other documents and performing other tasks needed to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
He/she is also responsible for training the sales team members, promote sales and promotional activities, budgeting and general after sales marketing.
An important tasks is also the collection of cash from customers and ensure no Bad-Debt or Past-Dues happen inside the organization by communicating continuously with customers as main key manager for After-Sales.
AS LOGISTICS MANAGER
To deliver on our promise to consumers, we count on exceptionally talented, bright, and committed person. Currently, we’re seeking a warehouse manager to join our team and manage operations within our fulfillment center in Santa Pola.
This professional multitasker will manage and oversee the receiving, handling, storing, picking, and packing activities within the warehouse, ensuring quality standards are met at every turn. The ideal candidate is exceptionally detail-oriented, and able to track multiple facets of the warehouse at any given time. You must achieve inventory accuracy, coordinate orders, and track shipping times, ultimately overseeing the fulfillment of thousands of product orders every year.
- Trilingual (Spanish, Italian and English)
- 3+ years experience in a warehouse lead role managing hourly employees
- 2+ years experience in Sales and After Sales Services
- Master Education
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Proficiency with warehouse management software (Latytude preferred)
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service
- Schedule and oversee warehouse team to meet the demands of the fulfillment center, and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed
- Meet regularly with warehouse leads to review, analyze, and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention
- Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products to customers and internal facilities, communicating with drivers and air partners to ensure efficient delivery of packages
- Train and manage a Sales Managers team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Ensure the warehouse operates (Latytude Software) at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
Social Media Manager
Ey guru! We are looking for a qualified Social Media Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you!
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- 3-5 years of social media management experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
- Exceptional understanding of Social Media Platforms. Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
PHP / Laravel developer
Are you an highly experienced, ambitious Fullstack developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
- Permanent Contract aligned to European Standards
- Competitive salary
- 100% Company-paid health insurance (HSA)
- Hospital Insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays
- Sick paid off days
- Training: Contribution towards eLearning Platforms
- Smart Working (remote working)
- Business casual environment
- Variety of projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for 2 year(s)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences. Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you. Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application! :)
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
Senior Sales Manager - Eyewear (Spain + Italy)
We are looking to employ a dedicated and customer-oriented senior sales representative to drive sales and guide our sales team in Spain + Italy and the Mediterranean area.
The senior sales representative's responsibilities include analyzing industry trends to identify ways to improve company products, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the company products or services purchased, as well as submitting account plans and sales reports to higher management (Quickers Venture). You should also be able to resolve customer complaints in a timely manner, taking care the After Sales Service operativity to make customers feel happy and assisted every time.
To be successful as a senior sales executive, you should be persuasive and able to build rapport with customers. Ultimately, an outstanding senior sales executive should be adept at negotiating terms of sale with customers, and demonstrate exceptional communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
The Senior Sales Manager leads and manages all sales operations and oversees the activities of the junior sales management team. The key objective of the Senior Sales Manager is to grow incremental and new sales for the business while simultaneously reducing customer turnover.
The Senior Sales Manager builds and manages all aspects of a sales department, including leading management, account management, business analytics, and channel development. The Senior Sales Manager also works closely with the following departments; Customer Support, Finance, Marketing, and other sales teams for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of first-class delivery experience.
Pulse offers Eco-Tech accessories, recyclable or made from recycled materials. Fashionable sunglasses that protect people making them feel safe through materials and software technology anytime, anywhere. We believe in protecting people and the environment through products with infinite life, an increase of global animal awareness and environmental responsibility. The way we make it happen is throughout tech-engineered accessories build with eco-friendly, recyclable or biodegradable materials in a circular economy behavior.
- 3+ years of Sales Experience in Eyewear Industry is a must
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Willing to travel across Spain 60% of the year
- Willing to travel across Italy 40% of the year
- Willing to travel across Europe up to 15% of the year, reducing quota from Spain and Italy whenever the company might require to achieve the Business Development mission
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Humility and the ability to learn quickly
- Analysis Skills
- Strategic Planning Abilities
- Collaboration and Motivation Skills
- Ability to Remain Calm Under Pressure
- Exceptional People Skills
- Own vehicle and an European driving license
- Responsible for Spain and Italy portfolios
- Willing to travel across Spain (60%), Italy (40%)
- Embrace the opportunity to explore and open Pop-Up opportunities across Mediterranean countries such as Portugal and Greek Islands (up to 10%-15%, reducing Spain and Italy when needed)
- Set quarterly targets and mentor the team in reaching sales and financial goals
- You must execute the strategy set by the Commercial Directorate for the implantation of the company in the target market
- Delivers results through effective traveling on a monthly basis meeting customers
- You will be responsible for the fulfillment of the material to customers together with the logistics team (Amazon)
- You will prepare reports and attend periodic meetings with commercial management in order to analyze and unify criteria (Latytude)
- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue (Re-Orders)
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly
- Providing overall guidance to newly-recruited Sales Representatives
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations
- Assisting newly-recruited or less experienced Sales Representatives in answering technical questions posed by customers
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors' products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests